Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life

I've been a bad blogger. I got busy working, then they cut some people, including me, and I got depressed. That's what's been going on, in a nutshell. They cut some people before Christmas, but I was cut with a few people a couple of days before New Year's Day. So I'm looking for a job, or at least trying to with being depressed.

Our Christmas was good. We had a late one, as my older kids went to see their dad in NJ. My younger son and I did it on Christmas, then did something more when the older two came back right before school started.

Just had parent-teacher conferences. My older son passed, but barely. My daughter is doing really well, she is working hard. My younger son is doing better at finishing his work. He reads at a 5th or 6th grade level (he's in 2nde grade). He's a bookworm like mom!

I borrowed a Kindle book reader from the library today. I was reading a good book, but I think I accidentally deleted it, oops! I'll have to have them put it back on tomorrow. It doesn't come with a paper manual.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm depressed, too!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

ick, so sorry to hear about your job. Depression sucks, especially when you really need to get stuff done but are just to depressed to get up off the couch which makes you more depressed...it a vicious cycle. Don't be afraid of the prozac, girl, if that's what its gonna take to get you out of it. hope things start to look up soon.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home