Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Titles

How did you come up with the title of your blog? I don't remember exactly about mine, I guess it sounded good at the time. There are some really interesting ones out there.

One blog I go to is Mama I Married a Masri. Masri is Arabic for Egyptian. I always loved the title of her blog.

Another one whose title I like is named Between Obligation, Conscience, Beliefs and Desire. I can't link to it, it's a private blog. But I thought the title was very apt. Sometimes we are torn between all or some of those things.

Another is Confusion About Faith. We all go through that at one time or another.

Whenever I read the blog Anisah's Thoughts, it makes me smile, since I share her name.

This is a scrap blog I go to, love the title: Madness or Genius? Or both?. With me, maybe both lol.

My Immature Viewpoint (and stuff like that). True in advertising lol.

And last but not least, there is White Girl, Arab World. Reminds me of how I felt when I lived in Jordan.

I'm going to tag the writers of the blogs above and a few other people. If you'd like to muse about how you came up with the title of your blog, and your fav. title(s) of blog(s), please do. Anyone else who wants to talk about that subject can consider themselves tagged as well!

Coolred
Ginny
Majda
Mona
Organica
UmmTravis
Empress Anisa

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

This sorta explains why I chose my blog title:

http://organicmuslimah.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-going-green-meant-to-me.html

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home