Tuesday, July 21, 2009

College or Bust

I went to see someone in the Financial Aid Dept. yesterday. They said as soon as I made my 6th consecutive monthly payment and my student loans are in default, make sure they get a letter from the Education Dept, and I should be able to get Pell grant money for the fall. That will be next month. I was worried about it (the grant $) being all gone, but they said it shouldn't be a problem. I was going to see an adviser, but I had an appointment and didn't have time to wait. Friday I am going for an appointment in town, so I will go and wait for a walk-in appointment.

Anisah, future college student

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yasemin said...

Mashallah and so so happy for you! Don't worry, this happens to a lot of students who spend the money from Pell before they have it so to speak, i'm sure it will be fine! I'm smiling ear to ear and love you lots.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home