Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dreams

I had a strange dream last night. In my dream, I was married to a guy (no one I know IRL: in real life). We went to a mall together that I'd never been to. We were doing our own thing, then I couldn't find him. Anywhere. For some reason, I thought he might have had a heart attack or something. I even went into the men's bathroom to find him lol.

Then I think it was the next day (not sure if I went home or stayed all night in the mall). I went into a room and I think it was a funeral. No one would tell me who it was for. For some reason I thought it was for my husband, so I was crying. Then he came in and sat down beside me, like nothing had happened the day before. I got pissed at him that he had just taken off the day before and left me worried about him.

I think this was about my fear of abandonment. I've been abandoned by my mom, husbands, and friends. Plus I do get lonely for some adult companionship. No, not really THAT (not usually anyway lol), just someone to talk to and who wants to be with me, and who accepts me for me.

A, feeling a bit lonely

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs, i am sorry that you are feeling lonely girlie. If you need to talk you know you can always call. I know that sometimes i am busy a little, but i try. the thing that i had to always remember to tell myself is, "Just because you are alone, does not mean you have to be lonely"... i hope your day goes better.

loves and hugs

10:05 AM  
Blogger Anisah said...

Thanks Missa! I know you're there, and I do call ya a lot. It helps to have a friend to talk to.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home