Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Manic Monday

Another Monday rolls around. Time is sure flying this year. It has warmed up, and I hope the warm weather stays. I am really tired of the winter.

Closed

A place closed that I liked to go to. The economy sucks when it affects local businesses.

Job

There might be a job prospect in the future. It's not certain, so I'll wait to find out if it pans out. It is something I could do from home and something I'd enjoy doing.

Things have been up and down at home. Spring break is in 2 weeks. I have to find stuff for the kids to do so they don't drive me nuts. The week after that I start working for the census. That will really help me catch up on some bills.

I love finding old friends on facebook, seeing what people have been up to since grade school or high school.

A.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home