Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday Musing (on a Tuesday)

We've gotten a ton of this past weekend (at least 1 foot, maybe more), and it's supposed to snow more tonight and get really cold. I hate winter! Today I was digging out behind my car (the plows push snow from the street into my driveway), and a truck with one of those plow things on the front was driving by. He stopped and backed up, then got it clear for me. Really nice of him! I really didn't NEED to go anywhere, but I wanted to get on the internet at the library.

I've been going to parenting classes, learning how to give my older kids rewards and limits consistently without arguing over it. The class is almost done, then we get coaching at home for 6 months. I hope this works so there's a lot less arguing and yelling in my house. I'm really tired of it. Some days I want to run away from home.

I'm looking at the big 40 in a couple of weeks and feeling really old. Uggg!

A., 39 forever

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurita said...

I think the parenting classes are a great idea. We did something similar with our oldest DD. Good luck with them.

My birthday is in a few weeks as well. I still have the birthdays, I just don't get any older. It's more fun that way. :D

8:15 AM  
Blogger Saaleha said...

I could tell you that age is just a number., but you know that. The parenting classes sound like just the thing I need. CAn I borrow your notes ;)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home