Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday, uggggh!

This week was my birthday. I am 40 39 forever. I'm feeling old. I don't feel like I have accomplished anything in my life. I don't go out much, I'm pretty boring. My kids like to go out places but I'm more of a home body.

I've found a few friends on facebook I went to grade school and high school with. It's cool finding out what they have been up to. Some of them are still in the same town. That would be nice not to move around so much. I'm tired of it. One of them even grew up in the county I live in. What a small world!

A, birthday girl

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Happy birthday, and thanks for visiting my blog!
I don't go out much either. :-)

5:58 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Laurita said...

Happy birthday! I think you should look back over your list of 100 things for stuff you have accomplished. You also have kids, and that's an accomplishment in itself. You're awesome! :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home