Friday, October 10, 2008

Overdue update!

I have been going through a lot over the past few months and haven't updated in a while.

After months of not having our own place, we just moved into a rental house! It's not in the same town, and the kids were kinda bummed about changing schools. It has 3 bedrooms, and a deck. It has a washer, and I am going to get a dryer. We're still settling in. I got a nasty cold as soon as we moved in, and I couldn't do a lot for a few days. A laundry mat I go to has wifi, so I can fold clothes while on my computer. Almost like home! I'm getting to know the area, next year we can go to some beaches!

The kids are getting settled into their school. Unfortunately my son had to leave the advanced math program he was in because his new school doesn't do transportation, and I can't keep it up. I was so stressed out while feeling crappy from a bad cold and driving 2 hours a day. I just can't do it.

Good news is that my son is in kindergarten all day, yeah! Whatever am I going to do all day? Probably look for a job.

I won't have internet at home for a while, but there are plenty of places I can get on around here. At least I'll have more time to find a place to put everything.

A., glad she has her own place now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger umelbanat said...

That's GREAT news...hope it gets better & better...

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home