Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Such is life

Did you ever not want to go "home"? It's not really home. Just where we are staying at a friend's house.

That's how I feel today.

I came to McDonalds to let Ibi play and to get on the internet. We are staying with a friend, and her husband is in a bad mood today. Not that it's new to us. It's the way he usually is. He blows things out of proportion, yells and screams over little stuff, rinse and repeat.

I've had ENOUGH of him yelling and screaming in my face. Stop being such a drama king! Yelling and screaming and putting your finger thisclose to someone's face while doing the aforementioned yelling and screaming doesn't help! It just shows what a drunken idiot you are. If I had another place to go, I would go. But I don't.

Grow up for DOYC's sake!

Sigh. I need my own place yesterday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

WHAT the hell????

What is the purpose of all his yelling?

That's just rude! Sorry you're dealing with this!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Anisah said...

He's into control, and he gets pissed when he can't control me. Kinda reminds me of my dad, but much worse. Kinda a drunk version of him.

A.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be coming down on the person/people who are the "only" place you can go... I get you have "no where else to go." Ass, drunk, jerk... maybe, but why not do what ever you can to not fuel those flames. You seem to be the type of person who if pushed you push back. No matter how "right/justified/whatever" you think you are stop judging everyone else and start to be grateful this "one-and-only" place exists or you would be on the street.

Reading your other posts it seems as though you present your side, how it makes you feel, and how everyone else bothers you. "I don't want help" "I hate asking for help" "I have no other choice" "who made you king" "Can't control me ha ha" etc etc... How about, while I don't appreciate the way I'm treated sometimes, I do appreciate that there are people who want to help me because I DO NEED IT! Stop pretending you life is more than it is and start making it what you want it to be...

Do yourself and everyone involved a favor, start listening, stop complaining, and get out as soon as possible. You have tunnel vision when it comes to your pride, swallow it.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Derrick/DAD said...

Hello... Lady... You always have domewhere to go... God always provides a way of escape. He does not wnat any of Children to suffer with abuse.
We don't have much living space, but our hearts are large enough for you and your family, to feel secure, loved and with affection, until we relocate.
please consider... I am praying for you! Remember... it is not about you... it is about providing a more secure loving environment for your children... this will set a foundation of peace to work on your life from...
with deep respect... your wanna B "Friend"
Derrick

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home