Friday, May 02, 2008

Truck, Truck. Who's got a truck?

A friend was going to help me move our stuff into storage this week with her truck. It didn't work out, so I am worried about losing my stuff.

I talked to a neighbor with a truck and minivan who said she could help us today. She's not home either. Crap. I don't want to lose our stuff. We have to go tomorrow. I don't like to ask favors of people, but sometimes I have no choice. I don't have the money to rent a truck.

Now it seems like every vehicle that passes is a truck. Trucks everywhere, but no way for me to get my stuff into storage. Le Sigh.

UPDATE: We just did 3 loads with my neighbor's pick up truck, she was a life saver! She even bought us dinner. She is a real sweetheart!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for you and your family.

What the HELL is with friends standing you up? That's NOT COOL.

I am not the kind of friend that will help you pack or move (cuz, i'm lazy) but, you best believe, I'm going to send my husband over to load some boxes! I would NEVER ever tell you I would help you and leave you hanging! Ugh!

Keep us posted on the move! Good luck my dear.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home