Thursday, January 24, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! Winter Sucks!

Well more snow on the ground, and it's still snowing! We're having a long and nasty winter. We have probably a foot on the ground from the past week, most of it from yesterday and today. Guess I'll go mail myself south for the winter lol. Do they make boxes that big?

Last weekend my ex came up from NJ to see our 2 kids. He was supposed to come on Thursday and leave on Tuesday, but he ended up coming late Friday night and leaving early Monday morning. He only had them from Saturday noon until Sunday 10 pm. What a half-assed attempt to see his children after 2 years! And less than a year ago he went on an overseas vacation: him, his wife, and their 2 kids. Way to show our kids how you care about them (very little).

Needless to say, they don't have many expectations when it comes to him. I asked him to buy some them clothes, they have been growing out of them. He said he doesn't have the money to, but he has money to give them. Way to prioritize! He just wants to look like a good parent (to them, natch) by giving them $, instead of getting them things they need. That falls to me, the un-fun parent who has to make sure they get to school on time, do their homework and chores. Bitter much? Meeeee? Naaah!

Apparently my landlord thinks because the parking lot was plowed yesterday, that's enough for the week or until the next storm. Umm, no! We got 4-6 more inches last night that needed to be plowed. They also don't come and clear the sidewalks. One of the residents does them. Yes, I know my rent is late, but I am not going to risk life and limb to go into your town! That is what the mail is for! Too bad you aren't as quick to get things fixed as you are to get the rent. Then maybe people would care about these apartments.

We deserve better than to have our places fall apart and not have them taken care of because we don't have the money to rent a better place. If you see a place rented by or being sold by Bon Realty, go far, far away. I wish I had.

A.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home