Friday, December 07, 2007

Bleah!

I haven't been feeling good this week. Last Friday I was throwing up, but thought I was better by Sunday. But I've been really tired this week, going to bed early and still napping when Ibi is in school. Today my intestines are expressing some displeasure. Unfortunately there's no preschool today, so hopefully Ibi is good for me. I've been mostly resting this week, not doing much.

I hope to get my christmas tree up this weekend with the kid's help. I'll post a pic when it's up. I have some presents hidden in the closet that i need to get wrapped before the kids find them.

It still seems strange having a tree up after 14 years of not celebrating christmas. Ibi doesn't remember not celebrating it, but my older kids do. My 11 yo daughter said we should get something else for the top of the tree. Last year we had an angel there (I got my decorations through Freecycle, I didn't buy any). I asked her why we shouldn't put the angel up, she said it's too religious. Sounds like she's gonna be anti-religion lol. I'm not religious but I respect what other people believe, whether they believe in God or not. I suggested a pentagram (on top of the tree), but she didn't like that idea lol. I'll see if I can find a star. A cat would be really cute, but I doubt anybody makes a cat for the top of the tree.

Anisah

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We use a bird, don't know the name of it in English, but that big white supposedly bringing babies out

7:33 PM  
Blogger Anisah said...

Anonymous, you have a stork on top of your tree?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home