Friday, September 28, 2007

Uggh not again!

More neighbor crap. Sorry if I and everybody else don't want to have to step in dog crap in the yard. If you want a dog, get a fricking house! If you can't afford a house, don't get a dog. It's that simple. Don't just ignore your lease and then get pissed when the landlord finds out. Umm, you signed your lease, I didn't sign it for you. I'd love to get a cat but I don't because we are not supposed to have animals.

And excuse me if I want to park in my own damn spot. Should I have to hunt for a parking space when I pay my rent and that's my marked spot? I don't park in anyone else's spot, and my visitors don't either. Tell your visitors where to park! If you tell someone to move their fucking car, don't be surprised when they don't do it! I guess it's more important to call the police in that case than in a real emergency, like someone trying to kick someone's door down. I'm the only one who "saw anything" then.

Now for another round of ostracizing me and my children, with the added benefit of pissing off more people at the same time. If you don't like somebody just leave them alone! Don't call them a fat pig, a bitch, stare at them with a hate glare, or talk about them with the neighbors right in front of them about how bad they are. Who died and making you king of the world?

Who raised these people? I'd say animals, but I think that makes the animals look bad.

Anisah, looking for an Island for sale

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay Anisah,nice blog.Let me know if you find that island, we can go in halvsies!lol. Angie.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home