Friday, May 04, 2007

Finally sent out some postcards!

I have been lurking on PostCrossing for some time. It's a site where you exchange postcards. You get an address of someone on the site and send a postcard to them, and they log it in when they get it. So the site keeps tract of how many you send out and how many you get. You get one from another person, not the same one you sent one to. You have to send them out to get some yourself. I just haven't been able to find some nice postcards or had $ to spend on postage. Still don't have much $ but I had a couple Michigan postcards I got a few of months ago. I spent about $1.50 sending two postcards: One to Finland, and one to the Czech Republic. I can't wait to see where I get postcards from.

A.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home