Sunday, April 01, 2007

Damn sick weekends!

This is the third weekend in a row where someone is sick in my house.

Two weekends ago my 3 yo son woke up Saturday night 2 or 3 times with a bad cold and that lasted a few days. Last weekend my 12 yo son had a fever and didn't feel good all weekend. Now it's me!

Friday night when I ate my throat to hurt when I swallowed, and it still hurts and I feel crappy. No fever yet, and hopefully I won't get one. No other symptoms except a sore throat and just not feeling good in general.

Third weekend in a row I am missing church. I must be going to hell for sure for that ;)

I think my weekends don't like me anymore. If Nabilah gets sick next weekend, I will know it for sure! She doesn't get sick much (although she was the first one in the family to break a bone). Pray to DOYC (Deity of your choice) that she doesn't.

A, needing feel-better vibes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home